Two-day conference: 20th and 21st November 2018
Pre-conference masterclass: 19 November 2018 - Planning & managing effective workplace investigations
The HR law landscape is changing, resulting in new approaches to talent management, workplace mental health, performance management, terminations, workplace investigations, harassment, bullying, sexual harassment, illness and injury management.
2019 will be an interesting year with a more systematic approach to compliance and risk minimisation needed in many areas.
Be sure to attend the 5th annual Workplace Law Forum to gain valuable practical insight through case studies & expert legal insight on issues shaping the HR landscape.
KEY EVENT THEMES & PRESENTING ORGANISATIONS:
- REGULATORY UPDATE: Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman
- CHANGING HR LAW LANDSCAPES: AI Group; Ashurst; Norton Rose Fulbright; Thomson Geer
- TERMINATIONS & MINIMISING RISK OF UNFAIR DISMISSAL: Maddocks
- WELLBEING & INJURY MANAGEMENT: Goldwind Australia; Veolia; Moray & Agnew
- ADVERSE ACTIONS INSIGHTS: Lander & Rogers; Harmers Workplace Lawyers; Sparke Helmore; Minter Ellison
- TALENT MANAGEMENT & PERFORMANCE
- BARGAINING & IR: UGL
- REDUCING VICARIOUS, ACCESSORIAL & ANCILLARY LIABILITIES: Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman; Clayton Utz; Holding Redlich; K&L Gates
- MISCONDUCT BASED INVESTIGATIONS: Visy Industries
- INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR & WORKPLACE CONDUCT: American Express; Thales